"Premium Hardwood & Aluminium Bifolding Doors"
Here at Orangeries UK we design, manufacture and supply Bifold Doors with our Orangeries or Conservatories, or, if you have an existing structure in place we can supply the bifold doors for self-installation. We can supply bifold doors in almost any configuration (multple door leafs with different stacking configurations). Our door sets are available with up to 16 leafs per set, top hung projection & ultra thin sight lines.
A common bifold door type will be 2 / 3 leafs stacking to the right and left. We can also provide doors that stack away to the right of left over a width of over 5 meters. Our folding doors can open inwards or outwards (multiple hinge configuration). The frame top and bottom track are made from a silver andodised aluminium extrusion with solid timber covers.
We can supply bifold doors in timber, oak or pine wood. We also offer aluminium bifold doors. Doors start from £500 ex. VAT and can be delivered nationwide (UK-wide Delivery). Short lead times, full custom options + product guarantee of 5+ years.
Examples of Our Bifold Door Products Supplied to Clients
Outside Living Inside
Our bifold door products allow more natural light and air into a home / orangery or conservatory. By dramatically increasing the opening space over traditional french or patio doors, bifold doors add to that open plan living style. Not only do they add that wow factor, they are incredibly secure, durable and allow much better airflow into a property.
For your Orangery or Conservatory, you may want to extend the door opening space with a solution that does not use up space. Our folding doors can stack away allowing for maximum space utilisation. We can design, style and manufacture bifold doors to the exact same style as your existing structure to keep uniformity.
Because our doors are manufactured with absolute precision they have excellent thermal and acoustic properties. Our locking mechanisms also offer unrivalled security. Orangery UK Bifold Doors offer excellent thermal retention & energy efficiency.
Bifold Door Specifications
Our bifold doors are bespoke, this means that the specifications will vary depending on your requirements, below are standard specs.
- Up to 8 leafs for each sliding configuration (max 16 in total).
- Open both outwards or inwards
- A choice of solid hardwood or softwood (Oak, Timber, Pine)
- Optional Aluminium
- Frame top and bottom track consists of a silver andodised aluminium extrusion with solid timber trims.
- All extremity door stiles
- Standard leaf thickness is 68mm
- Depth of outer frame (standard) is 142mm
- Ultra-slim frames are available
- Glass units use standard 28mm glass units (choice of glazing available)
- Various glass and door bar configuration options
- Doors treated and painted to any RAL / BS / Farrow and Ball Colours
- Bespoke Ironmongery and Running Gear
- Available Painted or in Primer / Stained (Oak, Idigbo, Sapele)
- Internal & External Applications
- Suitable for Orangeries, Conservatories, Garden Houses, Rear-Open Plan Living Rooms, Room Dividers
- Integrated Ventilation Options
- Different Track Types
- Ultra thin siteline (less than 130mm)
Aluminium Folding Doors
Orangeries UK can also design, manufacture & supply bespoke aluminium folding doors. The combination of premium quality materials & craftsmanship means that our product quality is unrivaled. Aluminium bifold door specifications remain similar to that of hardwood. For exact specifications please contact us.
Manufacturing and Delivery
Orangeries UK has a short lead time from door design / manufacture to delivery. Please speak to us as the lead time is dependent on the time of year. We'll manufacture and supply the bifold doors to your property. We offer an optional installation service. Our folding doors & products are designed & manufactured in the UK.
Bifold Door Prices / Costs
Our bifold door prices are dependent on styling / design and specification. Generally the prices start from £500, or £1300 for 2 leafs @ 1500mm in width. Below is a standard price guide. Please note that these are for GUIDANCE ONLY. Door prices will vary depending on size, style & configuration. Conservatories with Bifold Doors might involve custom configuration which impacts on cost.